Volunteer opportunities include organizing fundraising events, helping out on event day, attending board meetings, or contributing your financial, technical, marketing, organizational or fundraising skills.
• Work with the coach to identify the best ways to support the team.
• No minimum time commitment required.
• Each sport and team has a distinctive set of circumstances and given volunteer time is limited, there’s no right way for the liaison to support the team.
• Join a group of people to help organize a winter event or spring event
• No minimum time commitment required
City Run Organization
• Sunday April 7, 2023 @ 9:00am @ Fresh Pond
• 2 Race Directors – 2 year commitment, shadow in 2024, lead in 2025
• Event planning volunteers and on-the-day volunteers
Scholarship Review (max 3 people)
• Fall – Review existing scholarships / prompts for applications
• Spring – Review of scholarship applications and selection of recipients
• Website management, social media support, other
Please contact Maija Pratt at email@example.com, if you want more information or can help.